Royal Caribbean finally comes clean and issues a public apology in regards to the Premier Pass upgrade that appeared in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner 3 days ago.
Many guests are sure to be disappointed as this package offered some incredible perks at one ultra low price.
Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests. It offers a series of unique cruise experiences to elevate your vacation to the next luxurious level. Purchase the Premier Pass before you sail and enjoy VIP access to the ship, including priority boarding. You’ll have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting in your stateroom when you arrive – just our way of saying Welcome aboard. Your pass includes our most popular Inside Access Tour where you’ll discover the inner workings of the ship from the bridge to the engine room. Your pass also includes a meal with one of the ship’s officers, complete with a photo of you and the captain. During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing. Keep in touch with unlimited internet access for two devices. Look your best in every port with personal laundry service on board.
- Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- Priority embarkation and debarkation
- Inside Access tour (two guests)
- Officer’s lunch (two guests)
- Unlimited internet access (two devices)
- Captain’s toast and photo
- Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) – wine is complimentary
- Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)
Important details and advisements
- Guests must be able to walk and stand for extended periods and climb numerous steps for the inside access tour.
As always, keep checking back with us here at Royal Cruise Blog as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from cruise lines worldwide!